The Massachusetts Air and Space Museum …
Is building the foundation for a world-class aviation and aerospace museum and educational facility in Massachusetts to open in 2020.
This new museum will highlight the rich regional tradition of aerospace innovation. In addition, MASM will create a progressive and dynamic culture of exhibitions, programs, and presentations that will educate visitors and excite them about the challenges and opportunities of aviation past, present and future.
We invite you to explore this site and learn about our current efforts and vision for the future. Most importantly, we need YOU to get involved!
As we strive toward or goal of opening in 2020, we have completed the following milestones:
- Registered as a 501(c)(3) organization
- Raised over $250,000
- Completed project feasibility study
- Architectural plan for a LEED Certification eligible facility
- Established Hanscom Civil Air Terminal offices
- Environmentally friendly architectural plan for facility